SiDiary > SiDiary English

HB1C calculation

<< < (2/2)

Alf:

--- Zitat von: BarnOwl am Juni 15, 2004, 16:08 ---Ok, I have sent you an email with my .dat file.

--- Ende Zitat ---

The problem is gone and the bugfix is on it's way to you via email.  :super:

--- Zitat von: BarnOwl am Juni 15, 2004, 16:08 ---Actually, I have not set my hopes too high for the match tonight because our team is not really performing as they should.......

--- Ende Zitat ---
Hey, did you see the latest results of the German team??  :moser:

--- Zitat von: BarnOwl am Juni 15, 2004, 16:08 ---However, even if we lose tonight we will beat you in the final this time...... :banane:

--- Ende Zitat ---

That sounds pretty good!
But if both teams will reach the final at 4th July I think we would be hungry enough to become not only vice champ... :zwinker:

Bye, Alf.

BarnOwl:
Well, as for the game a 1-1 is a hopeful score for the future, both of us should be happy for now!  :prost:

Thanks for solving the problem, everything is working fine now!

Alf:

--- Zitat von: BarnOwl am Juni 17, 2004, 17:54 ---Well, as for the game a 1-1 is a hopeful score for the future, both of us should be happy for now!  :prost:

--- Ende Zitat ---

Absolutely! There's no need to be sad about the remis with the very late goal of the dutch and with this score both teams have a quite good chance to reach the finals... :prost:

--- Zitat von: BarnOwl am Juni 17, 2004, 17:54 ---Thanks for solving the problem, everything is working fine now!

--- Ende Zitat ---

I'm glad to get this issue solved. I will include the fix with the next release on the web (probably tomorrow)...  :)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln