SiDiary > SiDiary English

Importing CSV files into SiDiary 6...

<< < (2/4) > >>

salvation.tower:
I have done the import from the meter into SiDiary. the values look all OK.

then do the export to csv, copy the csv file over to my 64bit PC..

import an the same thing happens.. it does the import all OK, but the  values are all wrong...

maybe an issue in the import template/process???

Joerg Moeller:
Or maybe the wrong settings in your profile?

salvation.tower:
I have figured out what the issue is... not sure where to correct it.

but i record my levels in mmol/L and when it imports them it is converting them to mg/dL, as far as i can tell my profile is all set at mmol/L

as a suggestion maybe the csv file should have a tag/field to determine which values are which?? as i'm guessing most users would use one or the other but not both...???

Joerg Moeller:
I guess I know on which point it starts to fail, but I'm afraid I must ask you to wait a while befor we can fix it. But it's on our ToDo-list, promised!

In the meantime you could try to transfer the data from both versions by using SiDiary Online (https://diabetes.sinovo.net/)

Or you can try to find a 64Bit driver for your cable

salvation.tower:
Cool no worries.. (if it's on the list that is cool) once i figured out what was happening, i manually calculated the value to their mg/dL value and re-imported...

I've asked abbott/medisense about 64bit drivers but haven't had a response yet... windows 7 detects the device, but doesn't know
what to do with it... (something about virtual com ports (which i don't know how to create))

i did look at the online profile and it was set as mg/dL so maybe somewhere in the mix it has thought values were something else...

i stumbled on siDiary awhile ago (and bought v5, and now v6) it's been fantastic... so much easier that writing it down in a book!...
congrats for the fantastic program...

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln